Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 05:19 AM   #11649 (permalink)
DwnWthVwls
Fck Ths Thngs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisnaholic View Post
^ Unfortunately, that's not what OH said though. He didn't qualify his comment by saying that it was just his thought and he threw in the gratuitous slur of murderer as well.
Look at how Frownland writes:-

^ This is clearly Frown's opinion, which he leaves open to debate.

^ This is slipped into a sentence so that it reads as if it were an established fact. In saying something so contentious I think it would behove OH to make clear it's just his opinion.

I don't agree with Frownland's idea that fighting soldiers are war criminals and I have no reason to imagine that Chula's dad is anything other than a regular guy who deserves respect for raising a family and making it thus far in life.
There's a reason its considered poor writing when you begin a sentence with, "in my opinion". Its redundant and obvious.

Also, it's possible to not respect people for one thing and respect them for another thing. I'd assume, based on what he's said in this thread, that Frownland doesn't disrespect his military family members and may even be close with some of them. That doesn't means he has to respect them for serving in the military.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump

Last edited by DwnWthVwls; 05-24-2018 at 05:47 AM.
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote