Music Banter - View Single Post - Let's start over.
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 03:00 PM   #19 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicShazam View Post
I wasn't good at it but still managed to get halfway through. Some raging involved, but I've played more frustrating games. When are you gonna play Armored Core 5 though? It's also a From Software and it's great.
It's a series I want to play but I've been on a buying binge of 360 games the past few months just so I can have a massive, diverse encyclopedia of games to choose from at any given moment so that any single game is on a long waiting list. Its time will come but I seem to remember wanting to play 4 more just cause it sounded more about big, hulking mech fights and that's really what I want out of a mech game. 5 sounds like a game to get after I've scratched that itch first. It's just too bad that Mechwarrior never survived into the modern era of gaming. Would love to play a recent gen Mechwarrior game that didn't suck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
The bitch Lvl on this post is off the charts.
Oh totally. I'm an absolute bitch about games that feel threatening. It's why I keep trying horror games and never get past the first few scares.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote