Music Banter - View Single Post - Let's start over.
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 03:07 PM   #25 (permalink)
MicShazam
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
It's a series I want to play but I've been on a buying binge of 360 games the past few months just so I can have a massive, diverse encyclopedia of games to choose from at any given moment so that any single game is on a long waiting list. Its time will come but I seem to remember wanting to play 4 more just cause it sounded more about big, hulking mech fights and that's really what I want out of a mech game. 5 sounds like a game to get after I've scratched that itch first. It's just too bad that Mechwarrior never survived into the modern era of gaming. Would love to play a recent gen Mechwarrior game that didn't suck.
Oh yeah, I played Mechwarrior 2 to death in the 90's. These days I just have the crummy PS1 version, but it's fun to play a little now and again.

I like pretty much all of the Armored Core games, so 4 would be a great place to start as well. 5 is a bit easier though and it's my overall fave. If 4 turns out to be a bit hard, the stand-alone expansion, For Answer, is somewhat friendlier. I just love the whole series and have been getting into Armored Core 2 recently. Once you're over the initial trouble with getting used to the controls, it's a ton of fun to build mechs and blow **** up.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote