Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 12:09 AM   #12068 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

I think it's weird how history shows that youngsters participating in acts of sex and homosexuality through out many different ancient civilizations and also with these things being fairly prevalent through out nature gets completely lost on these nut jobs.

This whole idea of kids being pure, innocent and void of sexual knowledge or urges is only a recent delusional stigma. So to insinuate that jews are secretly trying to brain wash children to do something that already comes natural is blatantly [retarded]. Especially when claiming it destroys the 'family unit'. The only way gay kids would destroy families is if people were as bigoted towards them as [retard] is. Other wise, wow, Disney is showing things that have happened in society for long before our grandparents were born with out societies crumbling but was hidden from mainstream audiences do to their ignorant and bigoted views.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote