Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 01:14 AM   #12070 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
It's cultural relativism. Just because some Greek and Roman men enjoyed having sex with prepubescent boys during the height of their civilizations didn't make it the norm, nor should it be used as a basis to normalize it for our culture in our current era.
I never mentioned adults having sex with kids, I just mentioned how children having sexual urges is natural and only recently a stigma.

Quote:
Kids "learn" what they see on TV, in movies and in their daily lives. That is why it is SO important for parents to actually be cognizant and aware of what their children are doing, what they are watching and listening to, and who they are hanging out with. It is not a delusion or stigma, it's called SENSORY INPUT, and it builds who you are as a person.
Kids aren't nearly as simple minded as we make them out to be. Their minds and cognitive ability is as complex as ours they just lack information. We've spent generations sticking children in front of T.V.'s telling them drugs are bad, with parents strictly prohibiting drug use and shoving horror stories down their throats and it still has not prevented children from trying drugs. People will do what they desire regardless of brainwashing. This isn't going to force kids to be sexual or gay. Kids will naturally become sexually curious as they naturally do and have always done with out influence of the television. The only thing it's really saying to them is that it's okay to be gay rather than oppressively whip harmful ideas that they should feel guilty or bad for their desires.

Quote:
It's only a secret if you're ignorant to their ways. And NATURAL ≠ RIGHT. The planet would not have been populated if homosexuality was "natural" and "normal." It is the manifestation of a hormonal disorder [disorder = not normal].
But you can't prove with out a doubt that jews are brainwashing children to be gay. So it doesn't make anybody ignorant, just you and your martyr complex full of ****. Natural makes things natural. What's right or wrong is based on empathy on what harms others. Being gay doesn't harm others. Forcing people to feel guilty, or ashamed about their sexual desires is harmful to others and therefor makes you evil. But like already pointed out, you have a delusional hero complex that makes you think you're bigoted crusade is for good. Just like Adolph Hitler. Homosexuality is much more normal and natural than you will ever admit. Just as heterosexuality. Naturally there will always be homosexuals to go along with heterosexuals so the human race will never have to worry about populating the planet. What it does have to worry about is overpopulating the planet. There for, perhaps the desires of a homosexual is natures way of controlling the population of such a dominant species. Which would make you evil for not only harming homosexuals by trying to force them to deny their sexuality and feel ashamed for it, but you also want to do harm onto the planet by forcing over population.

Quote:
Homosexuality retards procreation and the proliferation of the MOTHER-FATHER-CHILD family unit.
As already pointed out, procreation actually needs a bit of [retarding] and the family unit isn't nearly as important as you think it is.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote