Music Banter - View Single Post - Was Ringo A Crap Drummer.
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2006, 03:35 AM   #37 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by LedZepStu
since when has it been such an artform to it the drums hard? if your saying anyone can do ringo's job, then the same can be said for meg white. and this misconception you have of the beatles being lollipop is both ignorant and stupid, have a deeper understanding of a band before you go labelling their music, you only look foolish if you dont.
sheesh, a person can't even make half-assed, unbacked statements on this forum without being called out on it anymore. i suppose i'll have to get that sgt.peppers album everyone is talking about. but i just have a thing against the beatles i suppose. and fair enough, if ringo can be replaced, so can meg white, i never said she was a fantastic drummer, she doesn't have the muscle to be really great, i just think she has a specific style, one that any good drummer can undoubtedly immitate without breaking a sweat...probably even ringo.....i still don't think ringo was anything special...

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote