Music Banter - View Single Post - Mutants: Xavier vs. Magneto
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 07:40 PM   #28 (permalink)
DwnWthVwls
Fck Ths Thngs

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Amazon can be surprising with meeting other site's deals, but it never beats InStockTrades. You'll probably be fine. I'm sure the reason I ordered off that site was because I got the same price and that was a year ago. You probably don't need to worry about ordering it right the **** now... of course I did provide that link to an online browser version. Eh? Eh?

Yes that's exactly what happened. That **** happens a lot. Just deal with it. Companies like their #1 issues and new series names. It's just a thing to boost sales and means nothing. I think that it took off from X-Men, which was a series started in the early 90s apart from Uncanny X-Men because X-Men was hot **** and the speculator boom was in full swing and X-Men was being drawn by Jim Lee who was one of the 90s god artists. You don't even need to know what happened in the issue before. In effect it's an entirely new series.
Yeah, I saw the link, but the pages don't fit on one screen and it's ANNOYING.

Also, thanks for explaining, I don't really mind that I guess, it's just confusing as hell when trying to start a series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote