Music Banter - View Single Post - This site
Thread: This site
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 12:42 AM   #108 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

What I don't get is how you could believe in any conspiracy theory that puts so much faith into human competence. We're incompetent as ****. Look at Charles Schlund III. They were giving Manson drugs and trying to push him towards acting extreme according to Schlund. It was all an attempt to discredit the hippie movement. That's stupid as ****. Our government is stupid as ****. Like MKUltra. There was nothing special in it. They found nothing more effective at swaying people than good old fashioned propaganda. Ever hear about Operation Dormouse? Yeah, they intentionally leaked information on MKUltra to keep our attention away from the fact that they were trying to learn and practice occult magick. As scary and sinister as the thought of them trying to call upon ominous forces to manipulate things to go their way is, it really just makes me cringe at just how ****ing stupid our duplicitous government is. Things like that is the biggest reason why I can't believe conspiracy theories that showcase human beings as ultra competent.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote