Music Banter - View Single Post - The Handling of Personal Attacks Going Forward
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 08:52 AM   #31 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
Just de-mod the dude already.
Alert! Alert! Personal attack detected! Remain calm, mods are on the way. Do NOT approach this individual, especially if you are Jewish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicShazam View Post
I'm pleased to see that someone is taking a stance. It's been frustrating sometimes to see the quality of interaction on this forum go down into the toilet without anyone doing anything. I'd hate for this place to grow into some sort of weird, unpleasant, "seedy underbelly of the internet" type of place.

At the end of the day, I'm here for the music and the likeable, interesting people.
I take offence at that: this IS the seedy belly of the internet, and we're quite proud of it, thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Oh, you're even higher up on my naughty list, friendo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicShazam View Post
Lisnaholic must be at the top of the nice list. I'm not sure if I'm at the bottom of the nice list or the bottom of the naughty list.
If MB is Mount Everest, Lisna is sitting at the top reading quietly, watching his flag wave gently in the breeze while the rest of us are arguing, squabbling and fighting down at base camp.