Music Banter - View Single Post - Worst band on earth?
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2004, 12:51 PM   #19 (permalink)
Pit-Bull84
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by penelly
Okay, so Jacoby Shaddix has a bad attitude towards everyone; big deal!! I have been to their shows two times, and both of them were unforgetable experiences. Yeah, he says **** ya, hate ya and all of that, but before one of the last songs, he says he loves us;the fans, or whoever listen to their music. And they are the kind of band that will actually talk to their fans after the shows, and he was NOT an ******* when he was talking to us.
I'm sorry for whatever you have tried that has pissed you off about him, but try to remember that they are human too. They have to deal with the fact that all sorts of girls **** with them, and then tell the press about it, telling how bad they are! They also have this image, and making music like Papa Roach is all about the image. If he didn't say all those things, everyone would think he had gone soft.

Again, I admit, maybe he should work on his attitude towards his band, cause without them he wouldn't be anything... They have all worked very hard for it. But maybe people should remember to listen to him ALL the time, instead of just when he says ***** you* cause thats not all that is to him.
Besides, he has to be active on stage, jump around and all that, cause the others are very dull...

Oops, this got a little bit long... Told ya I was sensitvie about it....

I respect Jacoby Shaddix, as a singer for his incredible voice (yummy) and for his person; the one he is inside. I can't say that I know him all that well, I have only talked to him once, but try go and talk to him after a show, you'll get an entirely different opinion of him.... I did...
Plus, I think it is a matter of taste and personality whether or not you let him bug you. (I think I sound like an incredibly dumb groupie, but I just love him.. bad attitude or not) Besides, their newest cd rocks..
Okay, so Jacoby Shaddix has a bad attitude towards everyone; big deal!! Actually, not towards everyone, only 14 year olds.
Trying to push around kids andnot having the balls to step up to a grown man (I stepped in the middle of the altercation) is shameful. I think it's even MORE shamoefull that you deem it acceptable to push around little kids but go running back to your band when a man of equal or greater size and fighting skills steps up to you.

I have been to their shows two times, and both of them were unforgetable experiences. Yeah, he says **** ya, hate ya and all of that, but before one of the last songs, he says he loves us;the fans, or whoever listen to their music. Appearantly not ALL their fans. He got mad at my little cousin and his friend for wanting an autograph, and they didn't even ask rudely, I was but 3 feet away and they know I HATE it when they speak disrespectfully towards a grown up.

And they are the kind of band that will actually talk to their fans after the shows, and he was NOT an ******* when he was talking to us. Wow. That alone should prove that he's not an ass-hole. Fact of the matter is, he was trying to push MY relative around and start a fight with him, a kid no taller than 4.5 feet and scrawny as all hell.

I'm sorry for whatever you have tried that has pissed you off about him, but try to remember that they are human too. Anyone who tried to make himself look like a bad-ass and who tries to impress girls and fans by pushing a fan around isn't human in my book at all, it makes them a lower form of life.

They have to deal with the fact that all sorts of girls **** with them, and then tell the press about it, telling how bad they are!
Well, my cousins aren't girls, they've been faithfull fans of his ever since they first heard Papa Roach, and even got angered when I would turn the station of their music in my car.

They also have this image, and making music like Papa Roach is all about the image. What image might that be, "WE LIKE TO BULLY 14 YEAR OLDS"? And if you're making music and only worrying about your image, then what you're making is a product. Something made soley for profit and no substance to back it up.

If he didn't say all those things, everyone would think he had gone soft.
So not only does he bully middle-schoolers to impres people, but he's actually shallow and immature enough to care about what others think about him. Pitiful.

Again, I admit, maybe he should work on his attitude towards his band, cause without them he wouldn't be anything MAybe? How bout DEFINATELY?

They have all worked very hard for it. But maybe people should remember to listen to him ALL the time, instead of just when he says ***** you* cause thats not all that is to him. To be honest, I never HATED the guy, just didn't like his music. I HATED him when I saw what an arrogant, cowardly, ASS-HOLE he is towards MIDDLE SCHOLERS. What self-respecting grown "man" picks a fight with a middle schooler?

Besides, he has to be active on stage, jump around and all that, cause the others are very dull... That's a great way to keep you pumped up and ready to go, fighting kids who are smaller than you.

I respect Jacoby Shaddix, as a singer for his incredible voice (yummy) and for his person; Than I pity you for your views on what a descent human being's action should consist of, cause bullies are the lowest form of life on this Earth.