Music Banter - View Single Post - World Cup 2018 thread
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 03:08 PM   #691 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
*zip*

Edit: I don't know why my post has an angry face at the top. I thought I was pretty happy when I unzipped my pants.
Yeah. It was when you zipped back up that the problem started. Gotta be careful, man! OUCH!
(Cue someone posting the Something About Mary scene)....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluff View Post
Is this thread basically the banter thread now?

Why do we have American non soccer guys banting in it?
Cos some people have to be involved even if they haven't the slightest clue about or interest in the subject. It's a form of insecurity. Plus they're ****s.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Sorry fluffy
You're one of the soccer lads, Hawk.
Quote:
Sounds like the ground is full of vuvuzelas

Spain should be pissing this 3/4-0.
****ing things! Ruined the second-to-last World Cup! Bastards.
Quote:
Iran <<<

Hate teams like this.
I thought Iran played well really. Was gutted they didn't get their goal. Deserved it. Though I'm backing Spain.
Quote:
I guess that was a predictable day. The big hitters win with their big hitting strikers getting the goals.

Tomorrow's games:

Denmark vs Australia
France vs Peru
Argentina vs Croatia

Denmark/Australia draw. Went for Argentina to win but that could be a tight game. If Messi plays well then they win the game, for me.
Did you think so? I didn't see all the games, can't comment on Portugal, but it seems with the others they just kind of scraped through. Uruguay were ****, Suarez just got that goal as an almost OG, bouncing off the defender's knee. Or was that Costa? Getting confused now. Age will do that to you. Spain should have been much better. 1-0 against Iran? It's not the way champions play.