Music Banter - View Single Post - Should perma-banned members be given another chance?
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2018, 08:58 AM   #87 (permalink)
Oriphiel
Ask me how!

@TH You won't know if they'll behave until they come back. If they don't, then away they go again.

Rules are bent here all the time. Following them to the letter purely because "they're the rules" is arbitrary. What matters is that the community is happy, not that all the rules are followed blindly. Otherwise, Bat, Hawk, Chula, and I, would've been kicked out a long time ago.

Yes, I'd like to see Sansa and JWB get another chance. If you plugged more back when they came around often, you'd know that they're actually pretty chill.

You're acting like giving a few members one last chance would ruin everything, when realistically only one of two things would happen; they'd either prove that they've learned their lesson, and contribute to the community, or they'd lapse and be effortlessly and painleasly banned.

The fact that you're so staunchly opposed to this quite simple and reasonable prospect, and you're admission that you'd immediately ignore Sansa if she came back, really makes it seem like you really can't let go of all that stuff that happened between you two. You've gotta let that shit go.
-----------------------------
|---Deafbox Industries---|
-----------------------------
Oriphiel is offline   Reply With Quote