Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 03:13 AM   #12977 (permalink)
rubber soul
Call me Mustard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Trump's base is what it is. Angry, racist, Wonder Bread White Merica. They ****ing love his stupid rhetoric because they are, well, ****ing stupid.

Dems have been winning in places that are unheard of recently. And the numbers in the primaries leading up to this fall are overwhelmingly blue. SHS is a pimple on the ass of this whole ****ing charade of a presidency.

Dems win back the house, and maybe, maybe, even the Senate. You heard it here first folks.
Don't count on it. The Dems are defending 25 out of 33 Senate seats this year and one of them is Clinton whore Dianne Feinstein. I think even her party is getting tired of her. Also, the Dems seem to have a way to take defeat out of the jaws of victory. Remember when they were gloating after the Republican led Government shutdown? I have a feeling the Dems will pick up ten house seats at best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I think the best (i.e. most entertaining) development would be Trump getting JFK'd by a crackpot radical. I just want to see what everyone does when partisanship starts picking up rocks.
Bad move. First of all, they'd only martyr the guy; just what we need. And, two, watch out. The Secret Service may be knocking on your door

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Why did McKinley die?
McKinley was shot by a self-professed Anarchist, Leon Czolgosz, who thought it was his duty to kill him. He got the Electric Chair and Teddy Roosevelt for his troubles.

Last edited by rubber soul; 06-27-2018 at 04:03 AM.
rubber soul is offline   Reply With Quote