Music Banter - View Single Post - A Journey Through The Mind of a Loner: A Kiiii Story
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 08:52 PM   #202 (permalink)
Key

Note To Self
Date: July 2nd, 2018

Hey man, been a while I know. Just wanted to check in and let you know that I'm proud of ya. You're doing good. You took the plunge and decided the kind of the life you want to live, and I gotta say, I'm impressed by your overall outlook lately. I see you working every day, being super cool to customers, sometimes you even get into full on conversations and they always enjoy it. I know that because your body stimulates with joy whenever you can make a customer feel welcome and good once they leave. Your overall charisma and your personality have both changed significantly. I say that because I watch you 24/7, and I know thoughts that surround your head. I know times are also hard for you because you're trying to keep your depression and anxiety at bay, and while you said before that you were just accepting them into your life, I know you're thinking that it's getting too difficult. Trust me.

But yeah, the reason I'm writing this is because I just wanted to tell you how proud of you I am. You're doing everything you're supposed to do, and you're being the person you want to be. While that may not be normal for some, you've chose to live your life the way you feel you're meant to. And that's fine. As long as you're happy.

And hey, keep smoking that good ****. I love when you get high because then I feel it too. It's awesome. Just keep doing that.

That's all.

Sincerely,

Self.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote