Music Banter - View Single Post - The Music Banter Members' Journals Monthly Update Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 03:03 PM   #1144 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber soul View Post
I'm not sure how many hits I'm going to get either with my new journal. Ori is about the only other garage rock head here and he's usually busy being a lounge lizard. Anyhow, just because they may not comment doesn't mean they're not reading your journal. I always check out Hawk and Blank just to see what they're up to though I've only commented on Hawk's occasionally and I don't think I commented on Blank's at all.
Like I say to everyone, it's all about the views. Not that many people comment, but to see who's reading, check your views.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blank. View Post
But why? My journal is just me saying and talking about whatever plops into my mind. If you took all your journals and placed all your posts into one journal, wouldn't it be just a random series of posts?

So why is it weird?
Cos you appear to be talking to yourself and having weird conversations, most of which make no sense. Nothing wrong with it, but it certainly is weird. With a capital Weird.