Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 03:56 PM   #13372 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Scott Pruitt FINALLY fired. One of DJT's favorite lapdogs gets handed his walking papers - long overdue.

DJs been in office for less than 600 days. Anyone keeping tabs on how many of his inner circle have been fired, resigned, indicted, plead guilty, been under house arrest, etc.?

Unprecedented I tell ya.
^ I wonder how much this scumbag has cost America. Not just in his misuse of the US tax dollar, but for the cost of the 14 investigations that his abuse of office has generated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Changing staff throughout a term is well precedented.
^ What's unprecedented is the rate of turnover in the Trump admin:-

Quote:
According to calculations made by Kathryn Dunn Tenpas at Brookings, there has been a 43% attrition rate among senior staffers within the Trump administration. That's massively higher than any recent past president; Bill Clinton had the second highest first-year turnover, with 11%.
Given how Trump bragged about "getting the best people", two things are remarkable; (i) the people he got (ii) their inability to hold the office: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...istration.html

^ Just from this list we have Flynn, Spicer, Porter, Price, Bannon, Scaramucci, Hicks - not exactly a roll of honour imo.