Music Banter - View Single Post - The Music Banter Members' Journals Monthly Update Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 07:56 PM   #1154 (permalink)
Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Yeah I know how you feel. This, along with concentrating on my actual writing, is one of the reasons I stopped my journals. Way too much work for way too little reward.

They/it are/is - don't you only have the one? You certainly put a lot of work into it, and your passion and commitment and interest shine through.
Well, when you have 10+ journals, the reward will never exceed the work. Just saying. I rarely get people posting in my journal and that hasn't stopped me from putting 100% of my effort into it. I never made a journal expecting replies because the point of the journal is for your personal interests and personal thoughts about things we don't talk about in the actual forum. At least not in depth. Getting replies and views is just a plus. That's my thought on it anyway. But again, I use my journal as more of a personal project so anything I put in there will usually get more involvement and effort than my usual posts on the forum.

Maybe other people see journals another way but that's how I use mine.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote