Music Banter - View Single Post - World Cup 2018 thread
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 03:10 PM   #1673 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You made a bad joke and I insulted you for it. This has been a vastly normal interaction for us for literally years, and there have been many times when I've brought your sister into it. What's the difference here? I think you just misinterpreted my intentions.
You just don't get it, do you? You can't just come out of the blue and say stuff like that about Karen. There wasn't even a smilie, and then you went on to say "I'm not apologising". What the **** was wrong with the joke, what made it so bad that you had to respond with the nuclear option? Why did you feel you needed to bring Karen into it? There's a line, Batty. There's a ****ing line. If I had thought you were just being your usual jokey self, I'd still have a problem with it, because there are certain things you just don't say about people. Chula may at one point have said "have at my family" but if you or anyone else wrote "hope your daughter dies in childbirth" do you not think he'd have a problem with that? You can't just say what you like when there's no valid reason to respond like that.