Music Banter - View Single Post - World Cup 2018 thread
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 03:20 PM   #1680 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I literally have and you've not only been okay with it but defended it to other people even when other people didn't make an issue of it. I'm not apologizing because I've done nothing out of the ordinary that I feel (or you've felt) crossed the boundary five ****ing million times in the better part of a decade. At this point I'm forced to assume that something has happened to you that has nothing to do with me that has set you off and I'm simply a scapegoat for your anger. You just got a bad bill you weren't expecting or a family member said something ****ty about you that you weren't okay with and now another person said something about you and you're transferring that anger to me for no reason.

I state yet again: THIS IS COMMON INTERACTION WITH YOU AND IT IS YOUR REACTION TO IT THAT IS ABNORMAL, NOT MY STATEMENT. This is why I am not apologizing. It's like apologizing for going punch for punch with a friend and all of a sudden they thought you hit them too hard in the shoulder and now it's a thing for no apparent reason.
You're completely wrong. Nothing has happened and I'm in a fine mood, which is why I was floored by your sudden attack which, again, came out of absolutely nowhere. You've mentioned Karen before, joked about her even sexually but always in a back and forth, never a nasty way like that, giving no indication you realised you had gone too far. I'm not expecting you to apologise; you're too much of a **** for that. But just leave her out of your scummy little comments in future. And that goes for everyone.