Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 09:02 PM   #13433 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicShazam View Post
In the Hillary X Trump election, how could one even have used one's power to vote in a constructive manner?
We need to burn the banks to the ground and start over. It's the only way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicShazam View Post
I still think bombing the White House would have been better.
Fuck that. That's public property. It would only hurt the wallet of the tax-payers. But I get your sentiments. We need to go to the root of the problem: the corrupt law makers and bankers. Bomb their homes instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
If you feel that you're voting for evil then maybe you should do something other than vote. Voting is such an infinitesimally insignificant thing to do that for people to think that it somehow means they've done something constructive is both delusional and narcissistic. You put in the minimum amount of effort in a situation that you must recognize requires more than that and then you consider yourself better than Frown, Dwn, OH, and me? Get ****ed. Do something more or accept that you are doing so little as to constitute doing nothing. Write your ****ing congressman or stump for Bernie or maybe even join a militant radical party of nutbars. Anything. You don't get credit for buying into the nonsense that your vote matters just so you can spend the other 99.999999% of your life twiddling your thumbs with a clear conscience.

Last edited by [MERIT]; 07-06-2018 at 09:08 PM.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote