Music Banter - View Single Post - What Drives You?
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 03:46 PM   #32 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

a big part of my drive is wanting to give back to my parents. they did everything they could for me and my sisters.

when i was younger my father was working a dead end job but would bust his ass to make sure we had everything we wanted. at the time he always seemed angry and i could never understand why, i think i really struggled to understand all he did until i finished high school and looked back at it all. he’s now working a great job and i spend more time with him than almost anyone else.

what keeps me going is my desire to show him that i appreciate what he’s done and that i don’t want to let him down. i feel like i’m forever in his gratitude for being where i am at this point in my life. not that i’m necessarily in my ideal position, but it’s hard to say where i could’ve ended up without him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote