Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 05:42 PM   #13548 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Like it or not we are where we are on a global stage. It affects every single one of us, whether it be the price of a gallon of gas, or your toaster. Or whether Russia can continue **** like what's happening in the Ukraine. Almost on a Hitler scale in many ways.

Trump has no problem talking **** about Canada, Mexico, Germany, England, Spain, Italy, or any of our other long time allies. He has no problem trying to be a bully with China, our largest trading partner by a huge margin (quick: run through your house and take an inventory of 50 items and let me know how many of them were made in the USA), and ****ing with our economy for years to come, yet he's a ****ing pussy in the face of Putin.

He called out the European Union as a US enemy and then sucked Putin's dick.

If you can't understand how bad this is for the US moving forward then I don't know what to say.

It will affect you. It will affect all of us. You just can't see it yet.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...t-news-n891736

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote