Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Pet Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 08:27 AM   #2795 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiii View Post
I honestly believe my kitty has a little kitty friend. There's a new striped kitty in the neighborhood and I think it's a girl kitty. Whenever my cat goes outside, that kitty also comes around and today I found it in the garage area where my dad's car is. And my cat was right around the corner. Now I feel bad for making him come inside. No wonder he meows more. Also that other cat waits around outside in the front of the house when my cat is inside. It comes around a lot too.
Are you sure they're friendly with each other? This can also be the behavior of cats who hate each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinewolfweiselpigeon View Post
My dog can. He doesn't eat all day long, just hides his kibble around the house. Either he's a doomsday prepper or he has an eating disorder - either way I think he gets it from me
This is what happens when you cut off a dog's balls. They become bitches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote