Music Banter - View Single Post - So, do I belong here or not?
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 03:30 PM   #32 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber soul View Post
Well, I realize I'm being hassled by exactly one person as noted from this quote here...

I also realize that forums as a whole are perhaps a way for people to heap abuse on others since they are too chicken to do it in real life lest they get punched in the face.

I did come back with the hope that Exo's edict would make a difference and, to an extent, it has. Still, I didn't come back here to receive abuse. I simply wanted to enjoy the musical discussions and, frankly, I do think I contribute some here, maybe not as much as Trollheart, obviously, but I thought I carried my share.

So I guess the question is do I really contribute here or am I just a waste of time? I will keep the poll up for a week while I take a sabbatical (meaning no posts or MB Classics). If, when I return, I see that more people than not do not want me here, then I'll be happy to leave. After all I don't want to contaminate this post with uneducated posts without any musical contributions.

See you all in a week (maybe)
If [said party] causes you to leave due to trolling then I will withdraw my participation on this forum even more than I have done in the past.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards

Last edited by Neapolitan; 07-22-2018 at 05:06 PM.
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote