Music Banter - View Single Post - So, do I belong here or not?
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 07:05 PM   #50 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisnaholic View Post
^ If that's true, perhaps he'll tone that down when he comes back now that you've pointed it out.
I don't think it's rubber soul who has to tone it down. I think it's the other way around, it's the guy who attacked rubber soul who has to tune it down a bit. Rubber Soul never said what [said member] accused him of saying. Rubber soul's response was to "didn’t learn" which he said "grow stupider" he never said "gets racist." It's [said member] twisting rubber soul's words around and ramping it up into an argument.

I honestly don't know for sure if this is only a misunderstanding on the part of [said member] or that [said member] is trolling for an argument. But I'm placing my bet it's trolling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [said member]
Glad to see you didn’t learn a god damn thing from our discussion
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber soul View Post
Yeah, people grow stupider as they get older too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [said member]
2. He laughed it off and explained it was because he’s old and everybody gets racist when they get old (wtf)

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards

Last edited by Neapolitan; 07-22-2018 at 07:16 PM.
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote