Music Banter - View Single Post - Do You/Did You Like Your Job?
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2018, 02:36 AM   #42 (permalink)
MicShazam
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'd never talk to my co-workers about MB because A.) they wouldn't care about the music talk, B.) they wouldn't care about the internet camaraderie, C.) the idea of bringing this up for any reason would be super weird, and D.) I don't want them knowing what I say on here. Just imagine if my boss read anything on here I wrote about not just him but capitalism and bosses in general. I'd then have to explain that I don't respect his position while trying to explain that no matter how I felt about him as a person my position was about the existence of his position in the first place and now I'm fired.

I'm now fascinated by the idea of Mic's co-workers reading my words and associating them with him. Why the **** would he want that?
I was just checking for updates during a break where I didn't go down to the lunch room as usual. A co worker recognized the forum and we talked a bit about old school internet forums in general.

I highly doubt anyone would bother googling what I'm saying in here (even if anyone knew my username - which is a stretch) and said co worker is not exactly the type who would care anyway, so...
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote