Music Banter - View Single Post - The personal story thread
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2018, 01:45 AM   #56 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

My teenage years sucked. Never had a girlfriend in high school and spent most of my time in headphones trying to block everything out. Pulled out of school early and told to get a job then ended up being kicked out because my friend bought me a hamburger. Oh, and let's not forget the old fashioned speech of me being a stupid worthless piece of **** and how much I'm hated and unwanted. Then I spent years sleeping on a cat piss stained floor with literally nothing. Spent a summer living with brothers until one of them beat me up for eating the food our father bought for them with food stamps and stealing my phone then kicking me out. Then back to the cat piss stained floors. Funny, how now that I look back, that my dad would bring food to my other brothers but not to me despite the fact that I got so skinny that people thought I was on meth when in reality I was starving to death because I didn't feel right eating the food from my friend's grandma's house like that. Kinda like how I only had 3 shirts and two pairs of pants in high school and my dad said he didn't have money when I asked for clothes but would turn around and buy my little brother clothes despite already having dressers full of them. I think the end of my teen years ended with me getting my first job, getting a GED and then eventually enrolling into community college. Oh, yeah, and my mom would routinely throw family parties where she'd invite everybody but me telling people that she didn't know where I was or how to get a hold of me even though I only lived two houses down. Think I would be used to being hated and treated like absolute trash by now, right?
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote