Music Banter - View Single Post - So, do I belong here or not?
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 09:12 AM   #297 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akai View Post
Back to the threads purpose, isn't RS meant to be back by now...
He dipped

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber soul View Post
Well, I promised I would be back though I'm sorry to say this will be my last post. I was hoping Exo would take a peek at this and a couple other threads, but alas, he's been AWOL. In any event, before I take my leave, please allow me, in the words of Jules Winnfield, to retort.

YorkeDaddy seems to think that my posts in other threads we're directed at him. Guess, what, Yorkie, they weren't. They were general frustrations at the "What Sucks" forum in general. For example...

Actually, this was directed at several people who were basically saying you must be a racist if you don't like hip hop, kind of like a bad Jeff Foxworthy joke. I also was a bit frustrated that I was labeled subliminally racist when I said I preferred classic soul over hip hop. Seriously, everyone? Yorkie, your mistake was taking this and other comments way too personally.

Your reaction to this quote was what really set me off, Yorkie. And you know what? I wasn't talking about you at all you conceited little a**, It was actually directed at TH (sorry) and his going overboard with all these 'what sucks' threads. It had absolutely zero to do with you, pal.

And finally

There is nothing passive aggressive about this quote either. I truly do believe people here are more interested in throwing insults at each other than talking about music. It's probably why you can't get anybody new to stay. I started with Gunmouth Grace and Maajo. Grace is pretty much sporadic and Maajo is just plain gone. Guess they're not big music fans huh? Anyway, again, this was not directed at you, Yorkie.

In fact the only thing passive aggressive about this post is calling Yorkie, Yorkie, and you're damn right I'm being passive aggressive there.

Before I end this little rant with a dedication to Yorkie, I do want to thank the people who supported me here. Again, this is hardly just about me; all I did was start this thread. There are quite a few others here who are no doubt fed up with the personal attacks and insinuations. Don't worry, Hawk, I'm leaving and I won't be coming back. If everything goes right, it will be the exclusive club Dreadnought denies it is but about eight of you or so truly believes it is. If anyone does want to keep in touch, drop me a PM. I can still see them in my E-Mail.

And as promised, my dedication to YorkeDaddy. Hopefully, when the dust has settled, there will be no hard feelings, but then again, I guess I won't really know, will I?

Bye everybody

And to Yorke...

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote