Music Banter - View Single Post - The queer corner
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 04:40 AM   #54 (permalink)
Oriphiel
Ask me how!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss View Post
And you think that posting what are clearly meant to be offensive gay stereotypes/jokes that contribute nothing to this thread, is not trolling?
Where did anyone post offensive stereotypes? If you're talking about those Hi-NRG songs, than I think you need to learn more about the genre. The scene was pivotal in bringing an acceptance of open and proud homosexuality to the mainstream.

If you're talking about the Hard Gay gif, than do you have a problem with a sexually aggressive person decked out in leather? 'Cause there are legit plenty of people like that, and belittling them is kinda bigoted. Rob Halford is disappointed in you, man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicShazam View Post
Am I reading the intentions behind some of the complaints wrong, or are some people here feeling offended that gay people don't want to talk to them or something? The point of a queer thread wouldn't be to exclude straight people, but to bring people who share a minority issue together so they can talk about it.
Complaints?

Maybe some LGBT members just find it funny that someone felt the need to make a "queer corner", when we've had no trouble with just discussing LGBT rights issues in the news thread, sexual experiences in the sex thread, etc. Maybe I was just explaining why I didn't feel the need to post in here in the future, but then changed my mind 'cause, eh, what the hell, why not?
-----------------------------
|---Deafbox Industries---|
-----------------------------
Oriphiel is offline   Reply With Quote