Music Banter - View Single Post - The queer corner
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 08:53 PM   #125 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss View Post
Interesting, more trolls.
I don't find this particularly surprising, since it's the internet, what I find a little disconcerting is the apparent lack of moderation here, if I may be a little critical with the current version of musicbanter.

It would be perfect if you could moderate your own threads at least but not likely I guess.

To answer your "serious" query, try replacing the F-word with the N-word, see how many laughs you get. :/
Trolls? I was trying to be mature and offer different opinions. I was also trying to be mature by hoping this forum would grow up a little and stop using the F-word but if my attempt to raise the maturity level of this forum one millionth of degree is met with accusations of trolls than I give up. I don't care, or maybe I should say I stopped caring. I thought I did care once but I guess it was beaten out of me not to care anymore. I guess I have to face the facts Music Banter will certainly never become Maturation Banter.

I am totally lost with that analogy cause those words are so ubiquitous. This year I was called both the F-word and the N-word, so it's not like people stopped using those words in 2018. Sorry I brought it up, but I thought it was a relevant topic, but perhaps not relevant to this thread.

Final thought: I understand you frustrations, many of my threads get ransacked, spammed, and/or trolled. One thing I know for sure is that you'll never have to worry about is this place growing up.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote