Music Banter - View Single Post - What TV shows are people watching?
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 02:03 AM   #6375 (permalink)
BassoonPlatoon
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiii View Post
I have a pretty nice PC now and I bought it as a whole. It's actually cheaper and you actually get more for your buck if you buy a prebuild. I got mine from Costco. It's a lenovo legion with a gtx 1080 and 1tb hard drive with a 500gb SSD, and 16gb of RAM among other things. I can play games at the highest qualities with no lag. So I highly recommend buying prebuild if you want a really nice and reliable PC. I won't disclose the cost as that's not necessarily indicative of the quality though I guess you could argue that it is a big part. I guess it does have some say in it. I saved quite a bit tho because I was also planning to build, but it ended up costing more than I wanted to spend.
Really? You think the satisfaction and personal choice of putting together your very own PC to what ever specification you want still loses out to a prebuilt machine? This assumes you have some idea of what you are doing of course.

Price is of no consequence. There are any number of factors that go in to determining how an individual vendor will sell a product. The majority of which are not the quality of the item because that is only one part of it. Though as you said it can certainly be argued either way.
Snowy owls bark like dogs.
BassoonPlatoon is offline   Reply With Quote