Music Banter - View Single Post - The queer corner
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 04:17 PM   #166 (permalink)
Cuthbert
Account Disabled

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Yeah I'm basically straight, but I'll differentiate that from 100% straight. I've had sexual relations with a guy and I enjoyed it more or less cause it was kind of fun. You don't have to be gay or even bi to enjoy aspects of homosexual sex, you just have to be open minded I guess and have something to you that allows you to enjoy it. I'm not attracted to men at all for the most part, and even when I'll say I am I'm still mostly having fun with the idea. I'm just not loyal to my "team".

I joke around about how I'd go gay for Chris Evans, and that's true, not true, kinda true, whatever true, I don't even know. But I'd still give it a shot and probably still consider myself straight, or maybe I'd turn my whole idea of my sexuality in a blender. I don't know. I probably still wouldn't have much desire to have sex with the vast majority of men. Chris Evans is simply a treasure for the bicurious.

But the point is for me that gay, straight, LGBT, whatever the **** doesn't have to be a specific spot you have to stand on. It's not even a spectrum to me. It's just whatever the hell it means to me. To some people it means something concrete, to some people it doesn't, and to some people it might even mean nothing.

But no matter what it means it's an insult to my sexuality that I should be expected to put a label on it for any of your benefit.
Cheers.
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote