Music Banter - View Single Post - The queer corner
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 10:32 AM   #185 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiomara View Post
Thanks. I tend to be a hermit anyway, so it's not as if I'd be in daily peril even if I allowed myself to dress like a flamboyant beacon of sin and do whatever (I'd probably need to move to New Orleans for that) -- the frustrating part is just the churning inner turmoil.

Quote:
I am totally open to living in someone's shed/basement/attic in Canada or wherever. My next job won't even be paying me enough to live off of, so I'm not attached to anything here at all whatsoever. (But it's kind of hard to plan a move when you want to bring your best friend who happens to have a very sensitive blind cat that needs to be considered)
Aw, poor cat. Ritchie went blind last year and within a few days had fallen from the top of the stairs - and I DON'T mean DOWN the stairs. He must have been walking towards the bannister and then suddenly he's in the air and dropping at an alarming rate to hit the telephone table hard. Poor guy. That was no life for him. He's in a better place now.

Fair play to your friend: I imagine looking after a blind cat is a fulltime job.