Music Banter - View Single Post - The queer corner
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 08:32 PM   #216 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassoonPlatoon View Post
I like to think that that word has evolved beyond strictly referring to gay people and has done so for years now at least. Straight people are definitely seen as more creepy, and can be subject to random assaults because they were in the vicinity of somebody who was uncomfortable with them being there. Obviously, the threat of violence against the LGBT community is far more prevalent, but that isn't the point I am making or standing against.
What the **** are you talking about?

Quote:
Long winded point later; all I am saying is not all straight people deserved to be vilified, and not all of them enjoy the treatment that they get from society. Which is not all it's cracked up to be either.
Yeah man stop hating straight people. That's something we can all get behind, just like ***s who get behind other ***s and have hardcore gay butt sex.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote