Music Banter - View Single Post - Vaccination/Immunization -- Why is there a problem?
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2018, 09:30 PM   #65 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
infants are very susceptible to whooping cough but can't accept the vaccine until they're older. Older kids who get whooping cough can fight it off pretty well. Infants can't. Those kids who spread their whooping cough wouldn't if they were vaccinated for it.
I see where you're coming from. That is a valid concern. But people who have been vaccinated against an illness can still be susceptible to getting and spreading it. Vaccines do not guarantee immunity.

I'm not against vaccine theory, just against the dangerous ingredients/adjuvants in some vaccines, such as aluminum, mercury/thimerisol/ethylmercury/methylmercury, formaldehyde, etc. As well as those that I object to on a philosophical level, like aborted human fetal tissue [though replacing human issue with animal tissue to create "ethical" versions doesn't seem safe to me either].

There are safe ways to vaccinate that don't include dangerous ingredients [besides the virus itself]. Creating vaccines with dangerous adjuvants is irresponsible and unnecessary. Small doses of viruses have been used to create responses in the immune system and foment immunity for centuries, without the use of dangerous adjuvants.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote