Music Banter - View Single Post - Wipe Out One Medium of Art
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2018, 02:45 PM   #117 (permalink)
MicShazam
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
Then why do I feel this way exclusively about you and nobody else

And I’ve learned more about what you like since I made that post over a month ago but you still post negative opinions on things more than any other members that’s just a fact

I do not hold any grudge or notable dislike for you like Frownland thinks, I can and will totally agree and have pleasant conversations with you when something we both enjoy is being discussed, like back on the board game thread. That was a great conversation. The true hatred is saved for the ****tiest of the ****heads, like Merit lately. Yeesh
The thing I don't understand is why we can't have a friendly conversation about something we completely disagree on. Sharing positive opinions, sharing negative opinions; both are a sharing of a personal perspective.

And I don't sit and keep track of my positive to negative ratio, so it becomes whatever it may. If people talk about things I don't like much and I choose to participate, it becomes negative opinions. Like the video game threads, where I just don't really have all that high thoughts of most games that get a thread. The alternative would be to just not say anything. I can't really help that my tastes seem quite different from most in here on most things.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote