Music Banter - View Single Post - The #metoo thread (sexual assault and/or misconduct discussion)
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2018, 09:28 AM   #11 (permalink)
Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
Well we've already put in our .02 on this, I think there are varying levels of sexual misconduct and what he did comes across as someone with some issues and he probably did not realize that what he was doing was very wrong. Compare that to someone like Weinstein who absolutely knew what he was doing was horrible. People can learn and become better, I think one can make even worse mistakes than Louis did and still redeem themselves.
I don't necessarily disagree actually. I'm all for forgiving people if they are willing to put in the effort to deserve it. The specific sexual assault topic is more so what I was talking about when coming to forgiveness, and we all know why. But I'm not against attempting to forgive somebody regardless of what they did in a lot of cases. I mean, I legit feel bad for people on Death Row and some of their stories are genuinely make you go like "well, maybe they weren't as bad as I initially thought." So I do see it both ways.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote