Music Banter - View Single Post - The #metoo thread (sexual assault and/or misconduct discussion)
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2018, 03:12 PM   #21 (permalink)
WWWP
county fair energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
Take an awkward, relatively unattractive dude who’s probably had little success in sexual advances or outgoing social attempts his entire life and then suddenly make him rich and powerful. That kind of thing will go to someone’s head and I really can’t blame them for it. The psychological implications of this whole thing are really sad to think about honestly. Fame and power can just fall into certain lucky people’s laps and they have no idea what to do with it or how to cope with it. I still firmly believe Louis has a good heart but made some serious mistakes and needs to face some consequences. That doesn’t seem he can never be forgiven or that he can’t still be funny
Pretty much my opinion as well, but with a touch more righteous indignation. Whether or not he has the ability to still be funny doesn't really matter, it's just forever changed the way I look at him and his art - before this came out I wanted to like everything he worked on, whereas now I'll always be resistant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote