Music Banter - View Single Post - The #metoo thread (sexual assault and/or misconduct discussion)
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2018, 09:24 PM   #171 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

So despite the fact that he got their sober consent prior to masturbating with out bribes or threats he's still considered a creep or a sexual abuser or what ever because their consent doesn't count out of society's assumptions that all men are rapists?

Maybe keeping it professional in the work place would be a good idea, but what more would you want from this guy? To repress his sexuality? What am I missing?

Personally, I find it gross to compare what he did to actual sexual assault. Actually being sexually assaulted is harrowing and breaks your spirit. Being made uncomfortable is far different than being raped.

Edit: He's probably just unlucky enough to be stuck in a time where we are finding out about and losing all tolerance of the truly terrible **** people in Hollywood have been getting away with for years. The outrage will take down people who are even hinted or slightly lean towards being rapey.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote