Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2018, 12:56 PM   #14195 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Sorry this is a late response...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Actually every death ever observed of every living thing ever was the same. No dead organism ever went somewhere else. All starting decomposing. At this point with billions and billions of direct observations it’s very safe to say it’s settled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Have you ever stepped on a roach?

There’s no nahhh about it. I dgaf if people believe disproven **** like human consciousness floats into the ether. It doesn’t. We know that because with neuroscience we know exactly what consciousness is and when you die it decomposes like all other physical organic entities. Every human that dies, every anything that dies, it’s the same every time. Nothing goes anywhere. It’s not 50/50 or we don’t know. We do know. It’s 100% certain. There’s not even a billionth of a chance of an afterlife. If you still have doubts go kill something. Watch it die. There you have it.
If I were to put money on a reality, it would be that we are worm food after we die. That's the most likely outcome. What I have found in my 29 years on this planet though is that none of us have a clue what the f*ck we're talking about. Frownland doesn't. Batlord doesn't. You don't. I certainly don't. We're not that special. I claim ignorance to these type of questions because I'm not so arrogant that I can claim to know the answers to some of the most difficult life questions. If you guys want, which you totally do, you can stand on your horse and claim to know what happens after we die. I have a pretty good feeling the lights go out and that's all. I'm not going to tell somebody else that's the cold hardened truth though because who the f*ck am I and why do I think I've figured it out? I can't even remember my neighbors last names and I've lived next to them for 20 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66Sexy View Post
WW2 wouldn't have happened without imperialism aided by willing soldiers. I wonder if the "Greatest Generation" had any opinions about how their country was carrying on all around the world beforehand or if they just nodded their empty heads like their fathers and children did and continue to do.
I'm not going to claim that the American government, at pretty much any time period, hasn't been a total wad of chodes. I understand we didn't enter WWII riding on a horse with an eagle perched on our huge dicks for glory and freedom. That's naive. All I'm saying is that what the Third Reich was setting out to do, and nearly accomplished, was a gray area of what is or isn't the right response. That sh*t stops. We just so happened to help stop it. As did Canada, England, France, Belgium, etc....

Plus, to be completely honest, a nice war every once in a while is great for population control.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote