Music Banter - View Single Post - Eminem
Thread: Eminem
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2018, 10:08 PM   #560 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Sucking another man's balls is inherently belittling? Tone down the homophobia mate.
Sigh. Your trolling is really tiresome, especially when you think you're being clever. Go away please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluff View Post
Because they don't share your opinion, they're obviously brainwashed?
Yes, much like abused women who don't think they are abused because their abusive partners only do it because they love them. People can say and think many things, the objective truth is another thing.

Quote:
You said people with no prejudice toward gay people wouldn't use it in "any context", so it having to be used in the context of describing someone doesn't matter.
It absolutely matters, don't be obtuse for argument's sake.

Quote:
You are arguing against something I haven't said. I said you can use it without being homophobic, as in, a non homophobic person could use that word and they wouldn't suddenly be a homophobe just because they have used that word.
Give me an example of someone using "faggot" to describe another person without it being homophobic.

Quote:
Obviously if you use a homophobic slur intended as a homophobic slur then it's use is homophobic
Which is what Eminem did here.

Quote:
Whether it is or it isn't, that's not what I'm arguing.
What you're arguing is that Eminem is not homophobic because he bought a gay couple a cock ring once. C'mon!

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote