Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 04:41 PM   #8718 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

1. What might others find surprising about you?

My family are all arrogant, abrasive twats but when I'm around them I'm quiet as hell.

2. Which musician do you most identify with, for any reason?

Charles Manson because I run my own personality cult in the form of a music forum.

3. What’s your favorite cereal?

Reese's Puffs.

4. Which of your parents or relatives are you the most like?

My uncle Rob I guess. He's the most abrasive member of my family with a classlessness that far exceeds anything they could ever hope to embody. Of course my mother and I are both very insular hermits.

5. Is there a song(s) you associate with good or bad experiences in your past? Which song(s)?

Pretty much all the songs on ICP's Bang, Pow, Boom album. It was the new album at the time I was hanging out with my juggalo homies and we played the brakes right off of it, with many associated nights of drunken debauchery that could be fun as hell or get real Springer.

6. What position do you sleep in?

Left side of the bed and I constantly shift from on my back and on my stomach with either my left or right leg out so that I'm not entirely on my stomach but not on my side either.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote