Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 02:25 PM   #14566 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
Look, I don't ever want to make it seem like what I am offended by is off limits. That wasn't what my statement was about. Open discussion regardless of what side of the argument I'm on is encouraged but there is a line that can be crossed. The discussion that was forming crossed that line. We didn't demand it to end because we disagreed. We ended it because it was completely inappropriate for this forum.
If I were a mod I would have shut OH down and deleted his bait posts but this has been discussed before in an adult manner without people getting offended (with WWWP even). I'd say end the discussion for a week and if people still want to talk about it open a thread with a reasonable title in the political section and keep a close eye on it.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote