Music Banter - View Single Post - Ori for mod
Thread: Ori for mod
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 08:25 PM   #157 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss View Post
This is something you guys keep harping on about even though I thought the issue was closed in the member picture gallery thread. You spent several pages arguing with me how it was all in good fun and how there's only consenting adults there joshing each other without ever actually checking if the target of this "joshing" was cool with it.
Turned out, he wasn't. :/

So, you know, like to little children, I have to explain (again) that the difference between "kidding around" and abusing each other is if feelings are getting hurt. This should be clear, but apparently your bro culture brimming with masculine toxicity didn't teach you that. People have feelings, and you should be careful with them. :/
So you'd rather lump us in with what I assume are your negative experiences with toxic masculine bro culture instead of listening to constructive criticism about how your approach isn't tactful and is actually making the culture more toxic because you're unwilling to communicate anything but demands that you get your way. I guess that's one way to make a forum more positive :/.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote