Music Banter - View Single Post - Brits Vs Yanks
Thread: Brits Vs Yanks
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2006, 09:21 PM   #356 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expletive Deleted
It's subjective already. You keep acting like everything you say is fact, and whenever someone challenges you it's suddenly, "You're wrong, I'm right. If you disagree you're stupid [sorry, "pretty dumb"] and don't know what you're talking about."
This is always what people say when they dont want to admit they lost a arguement.

And you say it like opinions cant be factual, no my opinion isnt 100% factual, but i do consider it more valid and objective than what you are saying, and its not like i dont realise its all in my opinion, again you are jumping to too many conclusions...Thing is, there are subjective opinions and there are objective ones, subjective opinions are ones that are based strictly on personal taste and cant be measured in any accurate way, objective opinions are opinions that use facts to make points, and judge things based on facts (for example someones technical skill or someones popularity can be measure with the right knowledge and sources)...And it IS possible for opinions to be right or wrong if they contradict something that is a proven fact, for example i could say the moon is made of starfoam even though scentific evidence proves otherwise, and it wouldnt make me any less wrong just because i have the right to my opinion, if it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck and walks like a duck, then you will need some cold hard evidence to prove to me that its a giraffe.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote