Music Banter - View Single Post - Joyner Lucas
Thread: Joyner Lucas
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 08:04 PM   #17 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Got into an argument with a friend over the word "n*gger."

I saw a video on Facebook of a white dude and a black dude arguing. The white guy was in his car, in the drivers seat. The black guy was outside shouting at him. The white guy rolled up his window to end the argument and the black dude kicked the window in, sending shattered glass into the face of the white guy, then proceeded to assault him. Then the white guy called him a n*gger.

I said that if a dude kicks in your window and assults you, you're well within your right to call him any damn thing you want to. My friend called me a racist.

He told me I need to listen to Joyner Lucas' song "I'm Not Racist." I told him that he needs to watch the music video for his song "Ross Capicchioni," where a black guy lures a white guy into an abandoned lot and shoots him with a shotgun as a gang innitiation.

He told me that black people don't do that; that only white supremacists do things like that. He watched the first half of the video, then refused to watch the rest, saying that it was bias against blacks and only represented a skewed view of the story, which was a true story.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote