Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2018, 05:04 PM   #15811 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Please refer to me by my username.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
Some things deserve to be looked into and given credence, regardless of your pre-conceived notions or points of view, because the difference in the implications of them being true are vastly different and impactful than if they are false.
It is true that some things deserve to be looked into and given credence. Since you appear to be easily manipulated into thinking that every shooting that's reported on is a false flag, you and the sources that you present as game changers significantly lack credibility and do not fall under the umbrella of things that deserve to be looked into and given credence.

I'm sure that you'll just ignore this and jack yourself off for being smarter than the rest of us anyways. I'll stop trying to get you to think logically since that's clearly a waste of time. I assume this is also why most people don't comment on your posts that you think are so important.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote