Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2018, 05:25 PM   #15813 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
You're absolutely right Chrissy. Please, teach me to be more like you. I want to learn the ways of your greatness. Pretty please?
The sad part is the way you imply Frown acts is how you actually act.

I can have a thoughtful well constructed conversation with Frown where either of us could learn something contradictory to what we already believed and we'd accept that information. With you, you're always the one ****ting on everybody for having anything that disagrees with what you already believe. You insinuate that you are the pinnacle of critical thought that we should reflect and you even go as far as to literally say "Can't you idiots see that I'm trying to help you?" when confronted with information or ideas that cripple your own flawed logic.

And I assure you the way you behave with these conspiracy theories and truther stories is the same exact way you behaved about your religion when you were Christian. Like you were the messiah trying to save us with what you unquestioningly believed to be the truth.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote