Music Banter - View Single Post - Daughters - You Won't Get What You Want
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2018, 10:57 AM   #95 (permalink)
windsock
Softest Bullet Ever Shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66Sexy View Post
Why don't you come to my grandparents house for Thanksgiving and hear them make slave voices at black football players and tell me they're not vile. Your recent posts give me the impression that you grew up around liberals, see too many of them at school, but don't really know just what the right can be and how many of them there are.
Mate I grew up in a small rural town where the population was 90% conservative hicks. I knew countless people that are fine with throwing the N-word around at whatever and whomever they feel like. One of my friends' dads is a literal Nazi who calls her a "nig*er whore" on a daily basis. I know how ****ed up the right can be. Sure a lot of my friends are leftists and I go to a college with a primarily blue student body but I've seen both sides of the street.

That being said many of the right wingers in my hometown are average people. They're working class and not too bright sure, but they're generally normal and average people who want to lead a happy life, and many believe that Republican candidates truly want to protect "family values" and all that fake tosh. Is this because they're vile? No, it's because they're too thick to see the wider picture. They are, as I said, blissfully ignorant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I don't want to rec you anything, I want you to stop posting actually
windsock is offline   Reply With Quote