Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 01:30 PM   #15997 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninetales View Post
someone set off car explosives in the library parkade of my hometown today. right across the street from my old high school. no one besides the suspect died but damn nowhere is safe
Damn. I remember someone murdered a professor at my college in the parking garage years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
12 shot dead in Southern California

Repeal second amendment

disarm everyone start with military then police then civilians
Well, police and military kill more civilians than everyone else combined, but we let them have guns. I know you're being sarcastic, but I had to mention that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
America is fighting a random, sporadic, endless war against nothing in particular
And losing . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
"well regulated militia"

gun control laws existed literally during the lifetime of the authors of the constitution and were considered common sense
They had children running around with muskets back then.

Well regulated = well armed and well trained.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicShazam View Post
I'm with Fluff on this one. Vigiliante bull**** and with innocents in the line of fire no less.
There's no place for that.
Vigilantism is good when it does things that that need to be done, when law enforcement officials and government either cannot or refuse to act. Vigilantes don't target innoent civilians, but cops and military sure do.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote